Most of my work is destined for e-media. That's not so special, of course. And yet print is still important in, for example, annual reports and brochures.
I have experience with both. This makes a conversation with clients or specialists easier and we understand each other better. I regularly fall back on a team of creative specialists. Sometimes for advice but also to work together on smaller to medium-sized multi-media projects.
The approach is targeted and no-nonsense. My role is of course primarily that of photographer but also that of innovator, connecting people and free spirit.
So, what do we do:
- Internet, doing smart things with it(or do we now it all by now?)
- Mobile solutions, everybody needs an app?
- The new working style, everyone in a fixed flex spot!
- Social Media, whats hip and happening And what should I di with it?
- Open Data, sharing is scary, sharing is great!!
- Other ideas? Lets meet!